Advertise in The Author – graphical
£36.00 – £540.00
How to book your graphical ad in The Author.
- Get in touch with our editorial team (see below for contact details) before completing your purchase so we can check availability. We can also check your artwork if you have it available.
- Return to this page, select the required size
- Select the edition in which you want your ad to appear (if you are booking space in multiple editions, this will be the first journal in which it should run)
- In the quantity field, select the number of editions in which your ad should run. If you select 4 we’ll automatically apply a 15% discount.
- Click Add to Basket, then follow the prompts to complete and pay for your order.
- Send us your signed off artwork ready for placement.
We’ll email you a VAT receipt as soon as your payment has been processed.
Before you book and pay for your advertisement, please email [email protected] so we can confirm space availability with you.
We’ll need to know:
- The size of your advertisement
- In which edition(s) we should publish your advertisement (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
- It’s a good idea to also send us your artwork for checking
There’s a 15% discount for four advertisements booked and paid for in advance.
- Full page (21.6 x 30.3cm with 3mm bleed): £450 plus VAT
- Half page (18.4 x 12.2cm): £230 plus VAT
- Quarter page (9 x 12.2cm): £120 plus VAT
- Two column inline (9 x 5.5cm): £60 plus VAT
- Single column inline (4.2 x 5.5cm): £30 plus VAT
File formats accepted
We can accept most common file formats, but for best quality we recommend high resolution full colour (CMYK) PDF or EPS, with fonts and shapes embedded as vectors. All photographs and rasterised illustrations should have a resolution of at least 300dpi.