Quick Guide to your Copyright and Papers in Your Will and After Death
A quick guide to your copyright and papers in your will considering issues arising from death. SoA member? – you can download this guide for free from the Member Area of our main website.
Note: this digital publication will be immediately available to download in PDF format on completion of your order.
A quick guide to your copyright and papers in your will considering issues arising from death. This guide covers:
- the help that the SoA can give
- who inherits what on your death
- the future administration of your copyrights
- your online presence
- inheritance tax
- valuation of literary property for probate
- bequests to the SoA or its charities
Our Quick Guides are designed as brief introductions to their topics. If you’re an SoA member, please contact our advisors with specific enquiries – email [email protected] or call 020 7373 6642.